To work in collaboration with talented designers to create innovative design solutions that break out of today’s expectations to bring new ways of interacting with the world.
- Illustrator, Photoshop, SolidWorks, Rhinoceros, ProE, Catia, Hypershot, Flash, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Word, Excel
- Good collaborative worker, abstract thinker, energetic presenter.
- Accomplished photographer, proficient woodworker and metalworker.
Factor Product, Munich, Germany June 2016–Present
Orgahead, Ahrensburg, Germany October 2014–May 2016
Neomind, Munich, Germany August 2013–2014
Created stunning product solutions for clients such as Leica, Vodafone, BMW, BSH, and many others. Carefully analyzed market conditions and costs associated with product development.
Junior Industrial Designer
brains4design, Munich, Germany September 2012–August 2013
Translating trend research and user needs into meaningful products that attract clients and help them increase both profits and customer satisfaction.
Mstir Inc. & Munic Eyewear, Munich, Germany September 2012–February 2013
Design and prototyping for an interactive iPhone case encorporating a display and small electronics. Ideation, sketching, and technical drawings for the next Munic Eyewear collection.
Western A.S. Bookstore, Bellingham, WA 2007-2012
Redefined brand and developed advertising and social media strategies, including email campaigns, Facebook,Twitter, print, etc. Helped increase web sales from $330K (2008) to $1.3M (2012).
Industrial Design Intern
brains4design, Munich, Germany September 2010–July 2011
Worked closely with two other designers developing consumer products and trend studies for the German market. Learned to work quickly in a competitive design market.
Industrial Design Intern
ICI USA Tovolo, Seattle, WA June 2010-September 2010
Developed kitchenware concepts alongside the senior industrial designer for Tovolo. Worked
heavily on sketching and ideation to reveal new opportunities in the kitchen gadget market.
Colin Reedy, Bellingham, WA January 2010-June 2010
Assisted in the design and presentation for outdoor furniture and a container house concept. Work included collaborative ideation, research, and CAD development.
Western Washington University
Bellingham, WA 2006-June 2012
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Design, Minor in Sustainable Design
Inclusion in the Presidents List (fall 2007)
- Teague + WWU Access Over Ownership (2012)
- Mount Baker Plywood Project (spring 2009)
- Skagit County Hybrid Shuttle Concept (winter 2009)
- IF Product Design Award for Bäro Ontero EC luminaire (2013)
- IDSA Senior merit award ﬁnalist (2012)
- Chalkback plywood chair published in the book Plydesign (2011)
- IDSA Senior merit award ﬁnalist (2011)
- Swaile Design for the Visually Impaired Scholarship (2008)
- competitive swimming, bike touring, running, ﬁne art photography, whimsical adventures, DIY projects
- Built with Indexhibit